The individual is expected to answer incoming calls from clients, enter service tickets, remediate rapid and fast response tickets and escalate tickets where appropriate. In addition to being well organized, efficient, and able to work in a team environment, you will be expected to conduct yourself in a highly professional manner at all times while displaying excellent customer service skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting company’s SLO for service tickets assigned to you.
- Following service ticket process and procedures
- Managing communication flow
- Manage customer expectations on resolution time
- Answer and Triage all calls based on severity and impact.
- Identify Code Blue, Urgent, Medium, Low issues
- Password Resets – connecting to domain controller, unlocking user account and resetting password based on security requirements
- Create Email addresses
- Create Distribution list
- Create Aliases
- Add a printer/printer driver within the customers citrix and local environment
- Allocate Folder Permissions (drive mapping, etc)
- Basic Software installs (adobe reader, office, java update, etc)
- Smartphone Configuration
- Self-starter who takes initiative every day
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Not reluctant to answer a call and get on the phone with a client
- Exceptional team player who follows company guidelines
Technical Skills Needed
- Basic networking familiarity with 1 – 3 years of technology experience
- A+ Certified and/or Network+ Certified is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Server & Exchange