Fill out the fields below and click "CONTACT ME." A CHIPS representative will contact you shortly.
2 years Industry and Windows Server 2008/2012 Experience Required
As a member of our Proactive Services team, the Engineer will support remote management of multiple client networks of various sizes and levels of complexity from our location in Syosset, NY.
Since our clients rely on IT Solutions as their sole technology resource, this position requires handling a full range of tasks, from supporting backups, antivirus, and patching, to onboarding and documentation of new client networks.
The Proactive Services Engineer provides the support which enables the rest of the Help Desk to support our clients.
- A mimimum of 2 years in the industry
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server, Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 and Windows XP/Vista/7/8 including maintenance and administration
- Scripting experience for executing and/or installing applications is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Professional Status. MCSA or MCSE preferred
- Back-up Exec experience in addition to experience with imaging-tools such as: Acronis, AppAssure & Veeam are a plus
- Mac experience not required but is preferred
- Must be a team player and have the ability to deal with clients one-on-one via verbal and written communication