Fill out the fields below and click "CONTACT ME." A CHIPS representative will contact you shortly.
Assist user community in software, hardware and network problem resolution. Installs, tests, and maintains a variety of personal computing and network hardware and software systems, with local area network and wide area network connections. Logs calls and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community. Keeps up to date with current trends and is prepared to make recommendations to the improvement of both workstation and server environments. Produces support documentation.
- Self-starter who takes initiative every day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Not phone reluctant
- Follow company guidelines
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional at being a team player
- A strong belief in ethical business principles
- 4+ years in technology experience
- A+ and Network+ Certified
- MCSE or equivalent Microsoft Certification
- Must be detail oriented and well organized individual
Competent in the following:
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010
- Networking Protocols - TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Active Directory, Group Policy and User Profile Management
- Back-up Programs
- Networking/Switching Hardware
- Windows 7, 8, and XP